TAPPS Division I
1. Bishop Lynch (7-0, 4-0) – Friars are in the driver’s seat for District 1 crown and can do it all on both sides of the ball.
2. All Saints (8-0) – Saints held on and took down a very good Pius team; look to be on a crash course for meeting with Bishop Lynch come playoff time.
3. St. Pius X (4-1) – After 2 week layoff, Panthers had to hit the road and could not overcome a stellar All Saints team.
4. Prestonwood (5-2, 3-1) – Lions defense is paving the way for a serious run at state, giving up just over 7 points a game over their last 5 contests.
5. Concordia Lutheran (6-0) – Crusaders continue to impress, eked out a win over Kinkaid. Concordia takes control of District 3 race with win over St. Pius this week.
TAPPS Division II
1. Midland Christian (6-1, 2-0) – Mustangs rolling again, take a break from district play this week against Wall.
2. Cedar Hill Trinity Christian (5-1, 2-0) – Trojans hitting on all cylinders to open district play, winning their first two games by a combined 128-0. Schedule picks up with Gorman, Brook Hill, and Dallas Christian to finish the season.
3. Dallas Christian (6-1, 3-0) – Chargers held a very explosive Gorman offense to just 13 points. All signs point to district title showdown in the final week versus TCCH.
4. Austin Regents (7-0, 3-0) – Three straight shutouts for the Knights; might be the most balanced team in Division II.
5. Ft. Worth Christian (6-1, 1-0) – Cardinals have won five straight and they have not been close. FWC gets a much tougher task this week versus defending state champion Grapevine Faith.
TAPPS Division III
1. Shiner St. Paul (7-0, 4-0) – Cardinals clear number one heading into rivalry game against Hallettsville Sacred Heart.
2. Lubbock Christian (6-1, 3-0) – The Eagles are flying high, knocking off Lubbock Trinity and Muenster Sacred Heart already.
3. Reicher (5-2, 2-0) – Cougars all but clinch a district title with road win this week against Brazos Christian.
4. Lubbock Trinity Christian (6-1, 2-1) – Lions take a break from league play to face St. Stephens before matchup with Muenster Sacred Heart that will most likely determine the second playoff spot in that district.
5. Cypress Christian (6-1, 6-0) – Warriors find their way into our top 5 after an impressive win over a very solid Rosehill Christian team.
1. Episcopal (5-2, 4-0) – Knights are clear front runner after taking care of St. Johns by three touchdowns.
2. Kinkaid (4-3, 2-1) – Falcons responded to close loss to Concordia with dominating 35-6 win over ESD.
3. St. Johns (4-2, 1-2) – Mavericks put up a fight but could not slow down Episcopal. Will be tested in road game at St. Marks this week.
4. Episcopal School of Dallas (3-4, 2-2) – Eagles did not put up much of a fight for Kinkaid; Close out the year with Casady and St. Marks.
5. Trinity Valley (6-2, 5-1) – Trojans clinched top spot in SPC 3A with win over Casady; finish out the season against St. Andrews.