TAPPS Division I
1. Bishop Lynch (5-0, 2-0) – Friars face off against Prestonwood this week, winner takes a big step on way to district championship.
2. All Saints (5-0) – Saints hit the road to face Shadow Creek before huge game with St. Pius next week.
3. St. Pius X (4-0) – Bye weeks seem to be the only thing slowing down the Panthers; Coach Hill and crew get a rare two week layoff before hitting the road against #2 All Saints.
4. Prestonwood (4-1, 2-0) – Lions get a chance to take control of the District 1 race this week; will need a mistake free game to take one from Lynch on the road.
5. Concordia Lutheran (5-0) – Crusaders are playing great right now; Can solidify placement in the top five with win over SPC power Kinkaid this week.
TAPPS Division II
1. Midland Christian (4-1) – Mustangs come off their bye week and hit the road to face defending state champion Grapevine Faith.
2. Cedar Hill Trinity Christian (4-1, 1-0) – Tigers had maybe the most impressive win in week six in a 60-0 blowout of Tyler Grace, on the road.
3. Dallas Christian (4-1, 1-0) – Chargers faced an all-star All Saints squad in week 6, back to reality in week seven against Prince of Peace.
4. Austin Regents (5-0, 1-0) – Knights shutout St. Michaels in their last game, will face Cornerstone this week before big game against Holy Cross in week eight.
5. Fort Worth Christian (4-1) – Knoop and company averaging 42 points a game, will face Frisco Legacy Christian this week.
TAPPS Division III
1. Shiner St. Paul (5-0, 2-0) – Cardinals keep on winning against teams with much larger enrollment. Defending state champs hit the road at Schertz JPII this week.
2. Lubbock Christian (5-1, 2-0) – Eagles escaped Fort Worth with a win over Calvary in week six. LCHS has a bye before a home game against Muenster Sacred Heart.
3. Reicher (3-2) – Cougars were off in week six, face Central Texas Christian in district opener this week.
4. Lubbock Trinity Christian (4-1, 1-1) – Lions went to Willow Park and pulled it off.
5. Willow Park Trinity Christian (5-1, 1-1) – Eagles were tripped up at home in week six, will face a strong Muenster Sacred Heart team on the road this week.
1. Episcopal (3-2, 2-0) – Knights finally showing their might after rough start to season, big win over Kinkaid (37-27) last week.
2. Kinkaid (3-2, 1-1) – Falcons could not get the ball rolling offensively against EHS, special teams kept it close. Kinkaid goes out of conference this week against a rising Concordia Lutheran squad.
3. Episcopal School of Dallas (3-2, 2-0) – ESD wins big against Houston Christian in week six gets big chance to move up in our rankings with a game against Episcopal this week.
4. St. Johns (4-1, 1-1) – Mavericks having their best season in a while, has bye week before facing EHS
5. Trinity Valley (5-1, 4-0) – Trojans showing they are the best in 3A, no signs of slowing down after tough season opening loss at Southwest Christian.