TAPPS Division I
1. St. Pius X – SPX had a bye in week 8, opens district play this week.
2. Prestonwood – Lions offense is clicking right now and in control of District 1.
3. Bishop Lynch – Friars push back into the rankings, travel to Liberty Christian this week.
4. Antonian – Apaches won 49-0 over El Paso Cathedral, have yet to drop a game and are playing really well right now. Saturday matchup at a 6-1 St. Anthony team looms.
5. Parish Episcopal – Panthers have played their way into the top 5 after beating Dunne. Week 10 will tell us if they belong as they travel to TCA.
Bishop Dunne – Falcons are struggling on the offensive side of the ball, lose at home to Parish in OT.
Addison TCA – Trojans could not overcome turnovers and failure to recover kickoffs, drop their Homecoming game to Liberty.
TAPPS Division II
1. Dallas Christian – Chargers won by 30 over a very good Gorman team, led by POTW Reggie Peck’s 7 touchdowns.
2. Regents – Knights hit the road to face an undefeated Holy Cross, now in the driver seat for district championship if they can get by Saint Mary’s Hall and San Antonio Christian before a showdown with Hyde Park, a team they lost to last year and shared a spot at the top of the district standings.
3. Ft. Worth Christian – Cardinals enter a tough 3 game stretch that includes Grapevine Faith and the season finale versus Midland Christian. Both games are at home which will certainly help.
4. Midland Christian – Mustangs rolled over a good Southwest Christian team and have maybe the state’s best rushing/passing combination in Division II.
5. Grapevine Faith – Lions have the state’s leading rusher (Wyatt, 1898 yds) and hit the road to take on district leading Fort Worth Christian this week.
Holy Cross – Knights will be a tough out come playoff time, a very gritty and experienced bunch will be hungry after the bye week against Hyde Park, a team yet to lose a district game this year.
TAPPS Division III
1. Northland Christian – Cougars shutout Lutheran North. That’s 4 shutouts in their last 6 games and just 30 points given up all season.
2. Cypress Christian – Warriors win big over Rosehill, 48-6, on the road at Woodlands Christian this week.
3. Colleyville Covenant – Winner of top-5 showdown versus Ft. Worth Temple Christian in a game that was never in doubt.
4. Geneva School of Boerne – Eagles shutout Brentwood Christian, might do the same this week against San Marcos Academy.
5. Willow Park Trinity Christian – Winners of 5 straight after week 3 loss, heading for showdown versus Lubbock Christian to end the season.
Ft. Worth Temple Christian – Eagles dropped the top-5 showdown against Covenant, managing just a late field goal from an offense that’s been potent all season.
1. Episcopal – 52-10 winner over rival St. Johns, can claim championship with win this week versus All Saints.
2. All Saints – Saints handily beat Houston Christian, next up is heavy favorite Episcopal this week.
3. Kinkaid – Falcons went to Dallas and took down ESD by 3 scores.
4. Houston Christian – Mustangs blasted by All Saints.
5. Episcopal School of Dallas – ESD hasn’t defeated a single team rated higher. Eagles finish the season against St. Mark’s.